Is one of our community day services right for you?
Are you an older person who wants to stay in touch with people and do interesting things? Perhaps you have a family member who would benefit from getting out and about with others. Our day services focus on helping older people connect with their community, through social interaction, activities and outings.
We offer a variety of community programmes, including:
- Day services – all-day activities, four or five days a week
- HomeShare – small groups which meet in homes
- Dees Social Group
Typical activities include:
- exercise, including walking and tai chi
- cooking and meal preparation
- outings to places of interest in your community
- music and dance
- board games
- indoor bowls
- Stimulating conversation and company.
Activities can be tailored to build on your strengths, help you reach your goals and give you support where you need it. All staff are fully trained to provide exceptional service, assisted by volunteers.
Programmes and activities are not available in every area.
Where to start:
- Contact an Enliven site listed below to find out which programme is right for you or your family member.
- Note: some programmes may require a referral from a health provider.