Do you have a loved one living with dementia?
Caring for someone with dementia is not easy. Enliven can support you in your role as a carer. Our dementia-focused day service provides a place where those living with dementia can engage with other people and enjoy activities that help maximise their independence.
Our dementia-focused day service activities include:
- exercise, including walking and tai chi
- cooking and meal preparation
- outings to places of interest in your community
- music and dance
- games and activities
- stimulating conversation and company.
Where to start:
- Contact an Enliven site listed below to find out which day service is right for you or your family member.
- Some programmes may require a referral from a health provider.