Do you have a loved one living with dementia?
Caring for someone with dementia is not easy. Enliven can support you in your role as a carer. Our dementia-focused day service provides a place where those living with dementia can engage with other people and enjoy activities that help maximise their independence.
Our dementia-focused day service activities include:
- exercise, including walking and tai chi
- cooking and meal preparation
- outings to places of interest in your community
- music and dance
- games and activities
- stimulating conversation and company.
Where to start:
- Contact an Enliven site listed below to find out which day service is right for you or your family member.
- Some programmes may require a referral from a health provider.
Enliven Day Services are provided in the following areas.
Call 0800 ENLIVEN (365 4836) for more information
- Enliven Auckland Club, The Centennial Hall, 77 Grey street, Onehunga
- Enliven Counties Manukau Day Programme, St Pauls Presbyterian Church, 217 Weymouth Street, Manurewa
- Enliven Carruth Day Programme, Bethlehem Community Church, 183 Moffat Rd, Bethlehem, Tauranga
- Enliven Waikato Day Programmes, St Andrews, 22 Delamare Road, St Andrews, Hamilton and Hillcrest, 100 Morrinsville Road, Hillcrest, Hamilton
- Enliven Pohutukawa Day Programme, Knox Presbyterian Church, 83A Domain Road, Whakatane
EnlivenPlus is a privately paid service providing one-on-one professional in-home support for those with dementia, tailored to their personal objectives.
We ensure voices are heard and needs understood. Tailored support includes education at home to reduce stress and distress to support your best life. The service is currently offered in the Tauranga region. Learn more about the programme here.