Need help after a hospital stay?
Living with the everyday challenges of ageing, injury or disability is difficult enough but it can be even harder to cope on your own again after being in hospital.
We’re here to help you in the first four to six weeks after you’ve come out of hospital and to support you on your journey to recovery and independence.
Our post-discharge service will support you by:
- working out a plan that’s right for you
- assessing your progress regularly
- encouraging activities and exercise
- helping with household chores
- supporting you with personal care
- encouraging social opportunities
- assisting with childcare, if necessary.
Where to start
- Contact an Enliven site listed below for more information.
- Get a referral from one of the following:
– your GP
– a Needs Assessment Service at your local DHB
- Speak to us about your needs.
- We will work with you to develop a plan that best suits your needs.
“My support team gives me the freedom and flexibility to try to have as normal a life as possible.”