Need help at home?
When you’re coping with disability or injury, or just getting older, everyday life can be challenging. We provide high-quality home support services that meet your unique needs and goals, and support you to live independently in your own home.
We can support you to maximise your independence if you are:
- an older person needing home support
- an older person who is moving back home after a rest home or hospital stay
- living with a disability
- living with an injury.
Where to start:
- Contact an Enliven site listed below to discuss your needs and support options.
- Arrange a referral from your GP, a needs assessment service coordinator (NASC) or your district health board.
- Discuss your needs with an Enliven service coordinator.
Our aim is to support you to achieve your own goals and we work hard to find the right solution for you, in partnership with you, your family and any other organisation that may be involved in your care.