Need home support after an injury?
Have you been injured and need some support? Whether you’re facing a long or short recovery time, we’re here to help you get on with life.
To support your rehabilitation, we will:
- create a service plan to help you achieve your goals
- support you with personal care and/or household tasks
- encourage activities that maximise your independence
- enable you to choose your own support workers for long-term care.
Where to start:
- Arrange a referral from your ACC case manager or GP who can refer for Enliven home support services via Geneva Healthcare. Alternatively, you can call us on 0508 ACC ENLIVEN.
- Once referred, one of our coordinators will visit you, and tailor a care package that suits your needs. You are able to have a support person present for this visit if you wish.
- Following this visit we will work with your funder(s) and rehabilitation team to individualise a service plan, and allocate a care team that suits your needs.
We look forward to working alongside you, your whanau(family), and your rehabilitation team to achieve your goals and maximise your independence.