Need home support after an injury?
Have you been injured and need some support? Whether you’re facing a long or short recovery time, we’re here to help you get on with life.
To support your rehabilitation, we will:
- create a service plan to help you achieve your goals
- support you with personal care and/or household tasks
- encourage activities that maximise your independence
- enable you to choose your own support workers for long-term care.
Where to start:
- Arrange a referral from your GP, a needs assessment service coordinator (NASC) or your district health board.
- Contact an Enliven site listed below.
- Discuss your needs and goals with your service coordinator.
When you choose Enliven, you get Enliven. We are funded by ACC to provide home-based support and do not subcontract services to other organisations.