Real choices for homecare services
Would you like to manage your own disability support services?
Individualised funding (IF) is a way of paying for disability support services. It allows you to organise your own support in the way that works best for you. Enliven can help you set up and manage your home support services to a level that suits you, whether that’s dealing with the paperwork, full payroll or help with recruiting staff.
Individualised funding lets you:
- choose your own support staff
- manage payment and other employment aspects for your staff
- organise the service at times that suit you.
Individualised funding covers:
- personal care
- support for household tasks including shopping
- community involvement
- Funded Family Care/ Resident Family Carer
- respite care
Where to start:
- Your needs should be assessed by a disability needs assessment service coordination agency (NASC).
- Contact us on 0800 IFENLIVEN (0800 43 36 548 36)
- Enliven will help you choose a level of support that best suits your needs and skills.
- Enliven will work with you to develop an individual support plan and contingency plan.
- You stay in control and make your own decisions throughout the process.
Individualised funding forms free to download
- 16 Fortnightly Timesheet
- Funds Advance Invoice Template
- Funds Advance Remittance Form
- Individualised Funding Invoice Template
- Individualised Funding Workers Change of Details Form
- New IF Agent Reimbursment Authorisation April 2017
- New IF Bureau Payment Authorisation April 2017
- Payroll information
Get in touch with us
0800 IF ENLIVEN (0800 4336 54836)