Moving back home after a hospital or rest home stay?
Do you need help moving back home after a rest home or hospital stay?
We can help you make the move smoothly so that you’re able to live confidently and independently in your own home again.
We can make the transition easier by supporting you with:
- recovery goals
- activities and exercises
- personal care
- household tasks
Where to start:
- Contact an Enliven site listed below for more information.
- Get a referral from one of the following:
– your GP
– a needs assessments service coordinator (NASC) at your local district health board.
- We will discuss your/your loved one’s needs with you.
- We will work with you to create a support plan that best suits your needs.
“Without your service, I could not cope.”