Need support in living with a disability?
Enliven provides home support for people with disabilities, no matter how old they are and what level of care they require.
We’re here to help you find the right support and achieve your own goals. We will work with you to put together a plan that meets your needs and maximising your independence. Then we make it happen with top-quality support from our caring and experienced staff.
We can help you with:
- personal care
- meal preparation
- getting out and about
- exercise options.
When you’re coping with disability, we provide high-quality home support services that meet your unique needs and goals, and support you to live independently in your own home.
We can support you if you:
- are eligible for home and community based support services
- have a disability or impairment such as:- a physical disability
– sensory impairment
– learning disability
– autism or autism spectrum disorder
- have access to individualised funding
- have a disabled child
Where to start:
- Contact one of the Enliven sites below to discuss your needs and support options.
- Arrange a referral from your GP, a needs assessment service coordinator (NASC) or local district health board.
- Discuss your needs with an Enliven service coordinator.