Need long-term support for a chronic condition?
Living with a chronic condition is not easy but we want to make life a little easier for you.
We are here to work alongside people living with chronic conditions, to support you to live independently in your own home and help you reach your goals.
We tailor our services to meet your needs by:
- working out a plan that’s right for you
- encouraging activities and exercise
- helping with household chores
- supporting you with personal care
- encouraging social opportunities
- assisting with childcare if necessary.
Where to start:
- Contact an Enliven site listed below for more information.
- Get a referral from one of the following:
– your GP
– a needs assessment coordinator (NASC)
– your local district health board.
- Speak to us about your needs.
- We will work with you to develop a plan that best suits your needs.