October 19, 2015

Enliven services are usually free if you have been referred from ACC, your local district health board or Disability Needs Assessment and Service Coordination (NASC) agency.

A guide for eligible public funded health services can be found here.

If you’re not eligible for public funding, you can choose to pay for Enliven services privately. You can also add to your funded services if you would like extra support.

To discuss your options, contact your local Enliven office here.